Keep your facility healthier while saving time, money and labor. The innovative electrostatic sprayer, with the patented PowerWrap™ Electrostatic Sprayer nozzle, delivers trusted Clorox solutions to the front, back and sides of surfaces. Superior coverage for better germ protection.
EPA-approved to kill the COVID-19 virus.‡ Read more in Overview section below.
‡SARS-CoV-2 on hard, nonporous surfaces
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve increased production of CloroxPro and Clorox Healthcare products eligible for use against SARS-CoV-2.
Protect your facility with a revolutionary Electrostatic Sprayer system that helps reduce pathogens like never before. It pairs an innovative electrostatic sprayer with Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner1, Spore Defense™ Cleaner Disinfectant or Anywhere® Hard Surface Sanitizing Spray to deliver superior coverage in an efficient, cost-effective way. The system uses 65% less solution,* works 75% faster*† and covers 18,000 square feet per hour.
Preparing the Spray Area
- Secure equipment and consider removing paper products from the area to be treated.
- Ensure that individuals without PPE are not present in the area to be treated.
- Don the appropriate PPE. Refer to SDS for specific PPE requirements.
- If needed, remove gross soil from surfaces using your facility’s recommended protocols.
- Place signs or warning indicators outside the treatment area to indicate that cleaning is in progress.
- Standing with the sprayer nozzle approximately 2–4 feet away from surfaces, spray individual surfaces and objects, working from high to low areas using a slow, side to side motion until surfaces are covered with disinfectant.
- When using Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner1, spray surfaces to ensure visible wetness for the desired contact time.
- Wiping is not required to ensure surface disinfection; however, you may choose to wipe specific surfaces to polish them (e.g., glass, mirrors) or to remove visible residue after the contact time is achieved.
- Bystanders can immediately enter the area after treatment is complete.
One-Year Limited Warranty Includes:
- Support for the Clorox® Total 360® System
- Necessary parts and labor to restore equipment to its proper operating condition
Electrostatic technology enables superior coverage of trusted Clorox® solutions in hard-to-reach places — including the side, underside and backside of surfaces.‡
When used with Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner1
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds
- 44 organism claims: Kills cold§ and flu viruses, MRSA and norovirus in 2 minutes or less
- One-step disinfecting
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes soft surfaces
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days
(EPA Reg. #67619-38)
When used with Clorox Healthcare® Spore Defense™ Cleaner Disinfectant
- Kills C. diff in 5 minutes and 38 additional bacteria, viruses and fungi in 1 minute
- Tested and proven to be compatible on all common healthcare surfaces
- Low odor, no added fragrance
- Ready-to-use, one-step cleaner disinfectant
(EPA Reg. #67619-40)
When used with Clorox® Anywhere® Hard Surface Sanitizing Spray
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces**
- Sanitizes hard, nonporous surfaces in 1 minute
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes hard, nonporous food contact surfaces in 2 minutes
- Kills odor-causing bacteria
(EPA Reg. #67619-14)
‡ Ensure treated surfaces are visibly wet.
**Sanitization claims are valid for all vegetative, non-spore-forming bacteria
†† Nonfood Compound. Category D2. Reg. No. 156351
Clorox Healthcare® Spore Defense™ Cleaner Disinfectant was designed for use through the Clorox® Total 360® System and is EPA-approved to kill C. difficile spores and 38 additional pathogens in healthcare settings.
The Quick and Easy Solution to Help Prevent HAIs
- Only 50% of surfaces in hospital operating or patient rooms are effectively disinfected1
- 85% of wheelchairs in hospital are contaminated with Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA2
- More than 50% of beds and mattresses are contaminated with MRSA3, and 92% of privacy curtains are contaminated one week after laundering4