Clorox Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach is a powerful one-step cleaner, disinfectant, and stain remover. It eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold, and mildew. With Clorox Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach, you can clean and disinfect confidently with the power of Clorox Bleach. From Clorox Commercial Solutions, this fresh-smelling cleaner is perfect for use in offices, daycare centers, restaurants, schools, and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary.
- Use this refill spray bottle with a convenient screw top lid to fill your Clorox Clean-Up All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach
- This Clorox all in one, fresh smelling spray cleaner deodorizes surfaces around the home or office
- Powerful spray with bleach removes tough stains and grease and eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold, and mildew
- This spray cleaner refill bottle has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate any office or household surface mess
- This spray cleaner, from Clorox Commercial Solutions, has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate surface messes in homes and businesses
- Ideal for use in offices, daycare centers, restaurants, schools and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary
Usage Directions:It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS. If vapors bother you, leave the room while the product is working. TO CLEAN, DEODORIZE AND REMOVE STAINS: Floors: Mop floor with 1 cup of this product mixed in 1 gallon of water. Rinse for the best shine. TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: Directly apply with a cloth and wet surfaces completely. Let stand 5 minutes. See the product label for more information.Ingredients: Active ingredient: sodium hypochlorite 1.84%, other ingredients 98.16% (Yields 1.75% available chlorine)
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.